Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to transfer your Spotify playlists to Amazon Music.
Checkout this video:
Spotify and Amazon Music are two of the most popular streaming music services, but they don’t play nice with each other. You can’t transfer your Spotify playlists directly to Amazon Music, but there is a workaround. With the help of a third-party service called Soundiiz, you can move your Spotify playlists to Amazon Music in just a few simple steps.
Why you should consider transferring your Spotify playlists to Amazon Music
There are a few reasons why you might want to consider transferring your Spotify playlists to Amazon Music. One reason is that Amazon Music offers a wider range of songs than Spotify does. Another reason is that Amazon Music is less expensive than Spotify Premium. Finally, Amazon Music offers a better user experience than Spotify does.
How to transfer your Spotify playlists to Amazon Music
If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you have access to a wide variety of music through Amazon Music. You can also use Amazon Music to play your Spotify playlists. Here’s how to transfer your Spotify playlists to Amazon Music.
1. Open the Amazon Music app on your mobile device and sign in with your Amazon Prime account.
2. Tap the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen and tap “Settings.”
3. Tap “Notifications.”
4. Turn on the toggle for “Spotify Playlist.”
5. Tap “OK.”
6. Open the Spotify app on your mobile device and sign in with your Spotify account.
7. Tap “Your Library” in the bottom right corner of the screen.
8. Tap “Settings” in the top right corner of the screen and tap “Playback.” 9 Make sure the toggle for “High quality streaming” is turned on and then tap “OK.” 10 Close the Spotify app and reopen it again. Your Spotify playlists will now be available in Amazon Music.
What to do with your Spotify playlists after transferring them to Amazon Music
Now that you’ve transferred your Spotify playlists to Amazon Music, you may be wondering what to do with them. Here are a few ideas:
-Share your playlists with your friends on social media
-Listen to your playlists while you work or study
-Create a playlist for a specific mood or activity
-Add new songs to your playlists as you discover them
-Use your playlists as the basis for a party or event playlist
We hope this guide was helpful and that you were able to successfully transfer your Spotify playlists to Amazon Music. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected].