If you’re wondering how to transfer music to your new Fitbit Versa, we’ve got you covered. Check out our step-by-step guide.
Checkout this video:
In this article, we’ll show you how to transfer music to your Fitbit Versa from your phone. We’ll also go over some troubleshooting tips in case you’re having trouble getting your music to play on your Fitbit Versa.
What you’ll need
In order to complete this process, you will need the following:
-Your Fitbit Versa
-The Fitbit app installed on your phone
-A Spotify account (Premium or Free)
-The Spotify app installed on your phone
Step 1: Download the Fitbit app
Before you start, make sure your phone is connected to the internet and you have the latest version of the Fitbit app installed.
1. Open the Fitbit app.
2. If you have more than one Fitbit device, tap the tracker you want to use at the top of the screen.
3. Tap Today > your profile picture > Advanced Settings > Music. You might need to scroll down to see Advanced Settings.
4. Turn on Enable Bluetooth scanning switch .
5. Turn on Download new playlists over Wi-Fi switch . If prompted, turn on location services or grant access to your location so that your device can find nearby Bluetooth devices and connect with them.
6. Tap Continue .
Step 2: Connect your Fitbit Versa to your phone
Before you can transfer music to your Fitbit Versa, you’ll need to connect the device to your phone. To do this, make sure that your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on, then open the Fitbit app and tap on the ‘Devices’ tab at the bottom of the screen.
Once you’re in the Devices tab, tap on the ‘Set Up a Device’ option and follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Fitbit Versa to your phone. Once the two devices are paired, you’ll be able to transfer music from your phone to your Fitbit Versa.
Step 3: Add music to your Fitbit Versa
There are a few different ways to get music on your Fitbit Versa. You can transfer music from your computer, or download music directly from Pandora or Deezer (subscription required).
To transfer music from your computer:
1. Connect your Fitbit Versa to the charging cradle.
2. Open Fitbit Connect and log into your account.
3. Click the Devices icon > Versa > Music > Add Tracks.
4. Browse for and select the music files you want to transfer, then click Open. Fitbit Connect copies the files to your watch.
Step 4: Listen to music on your Fitbit Versa
Now that you’ve transferred some music to your Fitbit Versa, it’s time to start listening! Head to the Exercise app on your watch, and select an activity type. Once you’ve done that, press the play button at the bottom of the screen to start playing music from your mobile device through your watch. If you want to listen to music stored directly on your Fitbit Versa, head to the Music app instead.
In conclusion, there are a few different ways that you can transfer music to your Fitbit Versa from your phone. You can either use the Fitbit Connect app, the Fitbit desktop app, or Bluetooth. Each method has its own set of benefits and drawbacks, so it’s important to choose the one that’s right for you.
Q: How to transfer music to Fitbit Versa from phone?
A: You can transfer music to your Fitbit Versa from your phone by using the Fitbit Connect app. First, connect your Fitbit Versa to your computer using the charging cable. Then, open the Fitbit Connect app and log into your account. Select the device you want to transfer music to, and then click the Music tab. Select the songs you want to transfer, and then click the Sync button.
There are many reasons to want to transfer music to your Fitbit Versa. Whether you want to leave your phone at home on a run or you simply want to have a larger music collection available on your device, the process is relatively simple. Here’s how to do it:
### On your computer
1. If you don’t already have one, download and install the Fitbit Connect app for Windows or Mac.
2. Plug your Fitbit Versa into the charging cradle that came with it.
3. Open Fitbit Connect and log in with your Fitbit account information. If you don’t have a Fitbit account, you can create one during setup.
4. Click the Device icon in the upper-left corner of the window and select your device from the list.
5. Click Music > Add Music and select the MP3 files you want to add to your device. You can also add DRM-free AAC (.m4a) files from iTunes (version 12.6 or later). For information about adding audiobooks, see [How do I add audiobooks to my Fitbit device?](https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1421) For information about adding podcasts, see [Can I listen to podcasts on my Fitbit watch?](https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2156)
6. Click Add To Device and wait for the files to finish transferring before disconnecting your device from the charging cradle or your computer.”
If you’re looking for help with transferring music to your Fitbit Versa from your phone, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll give you a step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
Before we get started, it’s worth noting that the process for transferring music to your Fitbit Versa from your iPhone is slightly different than the process for transferring music to your Fitbit Versa from an Android phone. We’ll cover both methods in this article.
Now, let’s get started!