If you’re wondering how to sync music from iTunes to your iPhone, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to do it in just a few easy steps.
Checkout this video:
How to Sync Music from iTunes to iPhone
Open iTunes and connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
Click the iPhone icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
From the list of options on the left side of the iTunes window, click Music.
Click the checkbox next to Sync Music. To select all songs, click Show All Music in the upper-left corner of the screen. Otherwise, scroll through your music library and select individual songs or albums by clicking the checkboxes next to them.
Click Apply (or Sync) in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
Setting up iTunes for iPhone Music Syncing
To set up iTunes for syncing music to your iPhone:
1. Download and install the latest version of iTunes from Apple’s website.
2. Connect your iPhone to your computer using the included USB cable.
3. In iTunes, click on the device icon in the upper-left corner of the window.
4. In the sidebar on the left, click on “Summary.”
5. Under “Options,” check the box next to “Manually manage music and videos.”
6. Click on the “Apply” button in the lower-right corner of the window.
Your iTunes library will now be available for syncing with your iPhone.
Connecting your iPhone to iTunes
Connect your iPhone to your computer using the USB cable that came with it. If you see a message that says “Use this iPhone for development,” tap Trust.
Open iTunes and select your iPhone. Click Summary, then click Check for Update. Click Download and Update. If you see a message that asks for your device passcode or to Trust This Computer, follow the prompts. If you forgot your passcode, get help.
After update is complete, disconnect and reconnect your iPhone and then open iTunes again
Music that you bought from the iTunes Store or imported from CDs is saved in your My Music folder by default. We’ll show you how to change this setting, as well as how to move already stored music files to another location on your computer’s hard drive or an external hard drive connected to your computer
Selecting Music for Syncing
In iTunes, select theuton your computer.
In the left sidebar, select Music.
If you don’t see music listed in the left sidebar, select Library near the top-left corner of iTunes.
From the top of your screen, make sure that you’re in Songs view. If not, click Songs in the upper-left corner of the screen.
You might see a message that says “iTunes Match is On.” If so, you need to turn off iTunes Match before you can sync music to your iPhone:
From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Store > Turn Off iTunes Match.
Click Turn Off.
At the top of the screen, check to see if iCloud Music Library is turned on:
If it’s turned on, iCloud Music Library is syncing music to your device automatically (and you don’t need to do anything). To stop music from syncing automatically: Select Summary from the iPhone’s page under Devices in iTunes. Under Options , uncheck “Sync music.” Click Apply .
If it’s turned off, iCloud Music Library isn’t syncing any music to your device (and you can now sync music).
Syncing Your Music
Syncing your music from iTunes to your iPhone is easy.
First, connect your iPhone to your computer with the included USB cable.
If you have iCloud Music Library enabled, you can turn on Automatic Downloads to have new music added to your device automatically.
Open iTunes and go to the “Summary” tab for your device. Make sure that “Manually manage music and videos” is checked.
Click “Apply.”Now, go to the “Music” tab and select the songs or playlists that you want to sync to your device. You can also drag and drop entire albums or playlists into the “Music” pane.
Click “Apply” in the bottom right corner of the iTunes window, and then click “Sync.” The process might take a few minutes, depending on how much music you’re syncing.
Checking for Missing Songs
If you’re using iTunes to sync your music to your iPhone, make sure that all of your desired songs are checked under the “Music” heading in iTunes. To check for missing Songs:
-Connect your iPhone to your computer
-Click on the iPhone icon in the upper left corner of the iTunes window
-Click on the “Music” tab in the left sidebar
-Make sure that the “Sync Music” box is checked
-Check the box next to “Entire music library” or select specific playlists under “Selected playlists.”
-Click “Apply” in the lower right corner of the iTunes window.
Deleting Songs from Your iPhone
If you want to delete a song from your iPhone, you can do so in one of two ways: through the Music app or through Settings.
Deleting Songs Through the Music App:
1. Open the Music app and find the song you want to delete.
2. Tap the ellipsis icon next to the song and select “Delete.”
3. Confirm that you want to delete the song.
Deleting Songs Through Settings:
1. Open the Settings app and select “Music.”
2. Scroll down and select “Songs.”
3. Find the song you want to delete and tap on it.
4. Tap “Delete” and confirm that you want to delete the song.
Troubleshooting Music Syncing Issues
It can be annoying when your music doesn’t sync correctly with your iPhone. If you’ve been having trouble getting your music to sync from iTunes to your iPhone, there are a few things you can try.
First, make sure that you’re using the latest version of iTunes. Then, check the settings on your iPhone to make sure that music syncing is turned on. If it is, but your music still isn’t syncing, try restarting both your iTunes and your iPhone.
If those tips don’t work, it’s possible that the issue is with the actual files themselves. One thing you can try is deleting all of the music from your iTunes library and then re-adding it. This can often fix issues with corrupted or damaged files.
If you’re still having trouble, there are a few other things you can try, like updating your operating system or restoring your iPhone from a backup. If nothing else works, you may need to contact Apple for support.
Enjoying Your Music on Your iPhone
Your iPhone is not only a great communication tool, but it’s also a powerful music player. If you have a large iTunes library, you may want to sync only certain songs to your iPhone to save storage space. Follow the steps below to select which songs from your iTunes library to sync to your iPhone.
Bonus Tips for Using iTunes with Your iPhone
Even though you can now sync your music collection wirelessly with iTunes Match, there are still plenty of reasons to use iTunes with your iPhone. In this article, we’ll cover some bonus tips for using iTunes to manage your music, photos, apps, and more.
One of the great things about iTunes is that it’s a one-stop shop for all your media needs. Not only can you use it to purchase and download songs, movies, and TV shows, but you can also use it to sync all of your music, photos, and other data to your iPhone.
If you’re an avid collector of music, movies, or TV shows, then you likely have a sizable collection of media files stored in iTunes. One bonus tip for using iTunes is that you can use it to create custom playlists for different occasions. For example, if you have a party coming up, you can create a playlist of all your favorite party songs so that they’re ready to go when the big day arrives.
To create a custom playlist in iTunes:
1) Launch iTunes on your computer and select the Music tab.
2) In the sidebar on the left side of the window, click on Playlists.
3) Click on the + button at the bottom of the sidebar to create a new playlist.
4) Give your playlist a name (e.g., “Party Playlist”) and click OK.
5) Drag and drop the songs you want to include in your playlist from the main iTunes window into the new playlist window.
6) Once you’ve added all the songs you want, click on Done at the bottom of the window.
Your new playlist will now appear in the sidebar whenever you’re viewing the Music tab in iTunes. To sync this playlist to your iPhone:
1) Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable and launch iTunes if it doesn’t open automatically.
2) Click on the device icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window. This will bring up a summary of your device’s contents in the main pane. If you don’t see this summary page (or if it’s blank), click on Summary in the left sidebar first and then click on This Computer in the Backup section near 3) Underneath Manually Back Up and Restore, click on Back Up Now. This will create an iPhone backup file on your computer that includes all of your music, photos (including RAW files), videos 45 GB