Have you ever wanted to screen record music on your iPhone? Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do it!
Checkout this video:
There are a couple different ways that you can go about screen recording music on your iPhone. One way is to use the built-in screen recording feature on your iPhone. This is a pretty straightforward process, and it’s something that you can do without any additional software or apps. Another way to screen record music on your iPhone is to use an app like QuickTime Player or Reflector 2. These apps will allow you to record your screen as well as the audio from whatever is playing on your device.
There are a few things to keep in mind when you’re recording music on your iPhone. One is that you won’t be able to record DRM-protected content, such as songs from Apple Music or iTunes Store. Another thing to keep in mind is that recording video and audio at the same time can be taxing on your device, so it’s best to close any other apps that might be running in the background. With that said, let’s take a look at how to screen record music on your iPhone using the built-in screen recording feature.
How to screen record music on iPhone
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to screen record music on your iPhone:
1.Open Control Center on your iPhone. You can do this by swiping down from the top right corner of your screen.
2.Tap the Screen Record button. It’s the circle with a triangle in it.
3.A 3-second countdown will begin. Tap anywhere on the screen to start recording immediately, or tap Cancel to cancel the recording.
4.Tap Stop Recording when you’re finished recording. Your recording will be saved in the Photos app.
The best screen recording apps for iPhone
There are a number of reasons you might want to record your iPhone screen. Maybe you want to capture a particularly high score in a game, share a bug you’re experiencing with an app, or create a tutorial for someone.
Whatever the reason, there are a few different ways to record your iPhone screen. In this article, we’ll show you the best screen recording apps for iPhone, as well as how to use Apple’s built-in tool.
Note: While most of the apps on this list are free, some do have premium features that must be purchased.
Best Screen Recording Apps for iPhone
1. Recordit: A free app that’s simple to use and outputs high-quality videos. Recordit has both full-screen and picture-in-picture recording modes and doesn’t place watermarks on your video. However, it can only record up to five minutes at a time unless you upgrade to the premium version (which starts at $4/month).
2. Vidyo: Another free app that’s great for quick recordings. Vidyo offers full-screen, picture-in-picture, and landscape recording modes. It also doesn’t place watermarks on your videos but is only able to record up to three minutes at a time unless you upgrade (which starts at $5/month).
3. QuickTime Player: A free option that’s already installed on your Mac. QuickTime Player allows you to record your entire screen or just a selected portion. One downside is that it only records in MPEG-4 format, which might not be compatible with some devices/players. 4. ScreenFlow: A paid app that starts at $129 but offers a free trial (no watermark). ScreenFlow is popular among YouTubers and other video creators because it lets you edit your footage and add captions, graphics, callouts, etc., before exporting it in any format you need.
How to edit your screen recordings
You can edit your screen recordings on your iPhone after you finish recording. Here’s how:
1. Open the Photos app and go to the Albums tab.
2. Tap on the Screen Recordings album.
3. Select the screen recording you want to edit.
4. Tap the Edit button at the top-right of the screen.
5. Use the editing controls to trim, delete or reorder sections of your screen recording, or tap Done to save your changes and return to the Albums tab.
How to share your screen recordings
Once you’ve recorded your screen, you can share it with others using the Share button. This will bring up the standard iOS share sheet, from which you can share your video via AirDrop, Message, Mail, Twitter, and more.
Q: How do I start screen recording on my iPhone?
A: To start recording your screen on your iPhone, simply open the Control Center and tap the “Screen Recording” icon. Then, choose whether or not you want to enable your microphone for the recording. Once you’ve made your selection,tap “Start Recording.” Your recording will then begin.
Q: How do I edit my screen recording?
A: To edit your screen recording, simply open the Screen Recording app and select the video you wish to edit. Then, use the various editing tools to make changes to your video. Once you’re finished editing, tap “Done” to save your changes.
Q: How do I share my screen recording?
A: To share your screen recording, simply open the Screen Recording app and select the video you wish to share. Then, tap the “Share” button and choose how you’d like to share your video. You can share it via email, social media, or another app on your device.
Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips and tricks for how to screen record music on your iPhone!
-To start, open the Music app and find the song or album you want to record.
-Start playing the song or album you want to record.
-Then, quickly press and release the volume up button and the power button at the same time.
-You will see a popup asking if you want to start recording; tap on Record.
-To stop recording, just tap on the red status bar at the top of your screen and then tap Stop.
We have come to the end of this guide on how to screen record music on iPhone. We hope that it was helpful and that you were able to successfully record your favorite tunes. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to leave us a comment below.
If you’re a musician, you may want to screen record music on your iPhone to show off your skills or share practice sessions with fellow bandmates. Screen recording can also come in handy if you want to save a song you heard on the radio or TV. While Apple’s built-in screen recorder is a great tool for capturing video footage of your iPhone’s display, it doesn’t do a good job of recording audio. In this article, we’ll show you how to screen record music on your iPhone using a third-party app.
Screen recording on the iPhone is easy once you know how, and essential if you want to make video demos, app walkthroughs, or capture video gameplay. Follow this guide to learn how to screen record on iPhone with iOS 11 or later.