This quick and easy tutorial will show you how to create playlists in Google Play Music. You’ll be able to organize your music collection in no time!
Checkout this video:
Google Play Music is a streaming service that allows you to listen to music on your phone, tablet, or computer. You can create playlists of your favorite songs and share them with your friends. You can also listen to radio stations or listen to music offline.
What is Google Play Music?
Google Play Music is a music streaming service that offers ad-supported and subscription-based pricing plans. It offers millions of songs that can be streamed on demand, with offline playback and custom playlists. You can also upload your own music to the service and listen to it alongside the other tracks. In this article, we’ll show you how to create playlists in Google Play Music.
How to create a playlist in Google Play Music
If you’re a fan of music, you probably have a few go-to playlists that you always listen to. But what if you want to create your own playlist? With Google Play Music, it’s easy to create playlists of your favorite songs. Here’s how:
1. Open the Google Play Music app on your Android device.
2. Tap the “Menu” icon in the top-left corner of the screen.
3. Tap “My Library.”
4. Tap “Playlists.”
5. Tap the “+” icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
6. Enter a name for your playlist and tap “OK.”
7. Tap the “+” icon next to each song you want to add to the playlist. When you’re finished adding songs, tap “Done.”
8. Your playlist will now appear in the “Playlists” section of My Library.
How to add songs to a playlist in Google Play Music
You can add songs to playlists in the Google Play Music app on your mobile device or computer. To add songs to a playlist from your phone:
1. Open the Google Play Music app .
2. Tap the song you want to add.
3. Tap → Add to playlist.
4. Tap NEW PLAYLIST or select an existing playlist.
5. Enter a name for your new playlist, then tap CREATE.
6. To add more songs, tap and repeat steps 2-5.
How to share a playlist in Google Play Music
If you’re a Google Play Music subscriber, you can share the playlists you create with friends. All they need is a Google account. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open Google Play Music and sign in if necessary.
2. Select the playlist you want to share.
3. Click the Share button in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Enter the email address of the person you want to share the playlist with and click Send.
5. The recipient will get an email with a link to the playlist, which they can open in Google Play Music or any other music app that supports M3U playlists.
How to delete a playlist in Google Play Music
Google Play Music is a digital music streaming service developed by Google. It offers ad-supported and subscription-based services. The former is free with commercials, while the latter requires a monthly fee.
Playlists are a great way to organize your music library, and you can create them using either the Google Play Music app or the web player. You can also delete playlists that you no longer want.
Here’s how to delete a playlist in Google Play Music:
1. Open the Google Play Music app or go to play.google.com/music in your web browser.
2. Find the playlist that you want to delete and tap or click on it.
3. Tap or click the three dots next to the playlist name and select Delete from the menu that appears.
4. Confirm that you want to delete the playlist by tapping or clicking on Delete again in the pop-up window.
How to edit a playlist in Google Play Music
It’s easy to delete a playlist in Google Play Music. Here’s how:
1. Tap the PLAY MUSIC app icon on your mobile device. This opens the app to your library screen.
2. In the “My library” tab, tap “Playlists.” This displays all of your playlists.
3. Tap the playlist you want to delete. This opens the playlist and displays its contents.
4. Tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen, then tap “Delete.”
How to find playlists in Google Play Music
You can find playlists in Google Play Music in a few different ways. You can either browse by genre, mood, or activity, or you can search for a specific playlist. You can also create your own custom playlist.
To browse by genre, mood, or activity, open the Google Play Music app and tap on the “Explore” tab. Then, select the “Browse” option. Here, you’ll see a list of genres, moods, and activities to choose from. Simply select one that interests you to see a list of related playlists.
To search for a specific playlist, open the Google Play Music app and tap on the “Search” tab. Then, type in the name of the playlist you’re looking for. If it exists, it will appear in the search results.
To create your own custom playlist, open the Google Play Music app and tap on the “My Library” tab. Then, select the “Playlists” option. Next to “New Playlist,” enter a name for your playlist and tap “Create.” To add songs to your playlist, tap on the “+” sign next to each song you want to add.
Tips for creating playlists in Google Play Music
Here are a few tips to help you create playlists in Google Play Music:
-Think about the mood or occasion you want to create a playlist for. This will help you choose the right songs.
-Start with a seed song. This can be any song that you feel sums up the mood or theme of your playlist.
-Add similar songs to your seed song. Google Play Music has a feature that allows you to quickly add similar songs to your playlist.
-Don’t be afraid to experiment. You can always edit your playlist later on if you want to remove or add any songs.
-Have fun!Creating playlists is a great way to discover new music and share your favorite tunes with friends and family.
Here’s a quick overview of how to create playlists in Google Play Music:
1) open the app and sign in
2) tap the menu button in the top left corner and choose “My Library”
3) tap the “Playlists” tab
4) tap the “Create Playlist” button
5) enter a name for your playlist and tap “OK”
6) add songs to your playlist by tapping the “+” sign next to each song
7) when you’re finished adding songs, tap the back arrow in the top left corner to return to My Library
8) find your new playlist under the Playlists tab