- 1. Introduction
- 2. What is Apple Music?
- 3. How to check your top artists on Apple Music
- 4. How to use Apple Music
- 5. How to find new music on Apple Music
- 6. How to create a custom station on Apple Music
- 7. How to share music on Apple Music
- 8. How to download music on Apple Music
- 9. How to listen to music offline on Apple Music
- 10. How to cancel your Apple Music subscription
Here’s how to check your top artists on Apple Music and get personalized recommendations for new music to listen to.
Checkout this video:
Your top artists on Apple Music are the ones you listen to the most. They are personalized for you, based on your listening history. You can find your top artists in the For You section of Apple Music.
To see your top artists:
1. Open the Music app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device.
2. Tap For You.
3. Scroll down to see your top artists.
2. What is Apple Music?
Apple Music is a music streaming service that offers access to over 50 million songs. It’s available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC. With an Apple Music subscription, you can listen to any song, album, or playlist you want. You can also download songs and albums to listen to offline.
3. How to check your top artists on Apple Music
To check your top artists on Apple Music, go to the “For You” tab and scroll down to “History.” Under “History,” you will see a section for “Top Artists.” This section will show you your most played artists over the past four weeks.
4. How to use Apple Music
If you want to check your top artists on Apple Music, there are a few different ways you can do it.
First, open the Music app and go to the “For You” section. Here, you’ll see a list of your top 25 most played artists. If you want to see more than that, tap “See All.”
You can also go to the “Browse” section of the app and then tap “Charts.” Here, you’ll see the top 100 songs and albums globally, as well as the top 100 songs and albums in your country.
To check your own personal top artists, go to “My Music” and then tap on “Library.” Under the “Artists” heading, you’ll see a list of your most played artists.
You can also ask Siri to play your top artists for you. Just say something like “Hey Siri, play my top artist,” or “Siri, who is my top artist?”
5. How to find new music on Apple Music
When you open the Music app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can see new music at the top of your Browse tab. To find new music that you might like, tap on a song or artist in your Library, then tap .
You might also see new music in the Top Charts and For You sections of Apple Music.
6. How to create a custom station on Apple Music
You can now create custom stations on Apple Music that play only the music you love. Here’s how:
1. Tap the Search tab, then tap the New button in the top right corner.
2. Type in the name of an artist, song, or genre, then tap Done.
3. Scroll down and tap Create Station.
4. Give your station a name, then tap Done.
5. From now on, all you need to do is ask Siri to play your custom station — she’ll know exactly what you want to hear.
You can share music on Apple Music with your friends and family. Here’s how:
1. Open the Music app.
2. Select the song, album, or playlist that you want to share.
3. Tap the Share button .
4. Tap Share on [service].
5. Enter your friends’ email addresses or phone numbers, then tap Send.
You can also share music through AirDrop, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, and more.
8. How to download music on Apple Music
It’s easy to find and download music on Apple Music. You can search for a specific artist, album, or song, or browse through the media types available.
If you’re not sure where to start, try checking out the top artists on Apple Music. To do this, open the Music app and tap the “For You” tab. From here, you can scroll down to see the “Top Artists” section. This will show you a list of the artists you’ve been listening to most often.
If you want to download a song, album, or artist that you see in this section, just tap the “More” button next to it. This will take you to the iTunes Store, where you can purchase and download the music.
9. How to listen to music offline on Apple Music
In order to listen to music offline on Apple Music, you need to have an active Apple Music subscription. If you don’t have an Apple Music subscription, you can sign up for one here.
Once you’ve subscribed to Apple Music, open the app and find the song, album, or playlist that you want to download. Tap the More Options button , then tap Make Available Offline.
If you want to see which songs are currently downloaded to your device, open the Apple Music app, then tap the Library tab. Tap Songs, then check the box next to “Available Offline.”
10. How to cancel your Apple Music subscription
Apple Music is a streaming service that allows you to listen to over 50 million songs. It’s available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Windows computers. You can also listen to Apple Music on Android phones and tablets, Sonos speakers, Xbox One and Playstation 4 consoles, and smart TVs. If you have an Apple Watch, you can also listen to Apple Music on your wrist.
To cancel your Apple Music subscription:
1) Tap the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2) Tap iTunes & App Store.
3) Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen (if you’re not signed in, tap Sign In and enter your Apple ID).
4) Tap View Apple ID. You might need to enter your passcode or sign in with Touch ID.
5) Scroll down and tap Subscriptions. If you don’t see this option, tap iTunes & App Store > your name > Subscriptions.)
6) Tap the subscription that you want to manage, then tap Cancel Subscription.
7) If you don’t see Cancel Subscription after tapping a subscription (similar to what’s pictured below), it means that you’ve already been refunded for any unused time on your subscription — meaning that it’s effectively already been canceled by Apple. In this case, there’s no need to take any further action; simply enjoy the rest of your free trial or subscriptions period until it expires.